Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Inauguration Day!!

The last week has just been crazy man. I finished my advanced diving certification which is cool. Also 2 days a ago I moved on board the Tupilano with Peter. Last night Elina, the other crew member joined us. So for the past few days we've all been working like crazy to get the boat in good condition to sail. I've been helping with some electrical repairs, boat cleaning, errands, and organization. There's about 12 people working all over the boat right now so it is complete chaos. Everything should be ready to go by tomorrow hopefully. Then we set sail for India!!

I'll try to keep this updated but I'm not sure how it's gonna go.

We were able to watch the inauguration late last night and it definitely lifted spirits on board. Go America

-Willy

8 comments:

  1. Buen viaje! We miss you and have fun1

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so happy you are having the adventure of a life time. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings on your journey, Willy. Will be checking in to see where you are and how things are going. What a grand adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sailing, Willy! Hope you're keeping a journal--in your spare time, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping you saw the inauguration! Couldn't help but think of the "help" we were so close to in the south. Please be safe and we love you!

    The Burien Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Willy this is fantastic! I hope everything goes well for you, and the best of luck sailing! this is such a great expeirence I am so jelous! Hope you keep in touch with your journal!

    ReplyDelete